Yes, we are Different
Q: What makes us different to the other Farm Shops and Convenience Stores?
A: We are not just a Farm Shop and not just a Convenience Store, we are both and we do not
cut corners in either endeavour
We set out to create a unique shop that will service the local community in all their needs and we are continually changing our product range and services to reflect what the local community expect. We place a high value on local producers and to that end we support the following Kent and Sussex suppliers:
- Renhurst Farm Pies and Lasagne
In addition to these local lines, we stock most things you would find in a supermarket from toilet rolls to vegemite. If on the rare occasion, we do not have what you want, we will happily source it for you and continue to stock it whilst there is demand.
Lambs Larder Limited
36 Broomfield Road
Bells Yew Green
Phone: +44 1892 752 093
Did you Know?
- During the finer weather we have tables and chairs outside for you to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the sunshine
- We sell logs and kindling
- Our coffee is made from Fair Trade caramalized beans (Which is why it tastes so good)
- Our Coffee, Tea and Chocolate is just £1.40 per cup for regular customers
- We have a dry cleaning agency
- If you want something we do not have, just ask and we will do our best to stock it
Proud Sponsors of the
Bells Yew Green Cricket Club
Gift Certificates available in the Store, just ask